The CS range of submersible cutter pumps are designed for pumping sewage and soiled wastewaters. Fitted with a double edge Tungsten cutter and high abrasive-resistance impeller they are ideal for pumping waste water with stringy
or long soft solids in suspension.
- De-watering Effluent
- Light Industrial Plant
- Water or Sewage Sump Pit
- Tunnel Waste Water Drainage
- Domestic or Industrial Sewage Treatment Station
- Septic / effluent disposal
- Kitchen or Farm Residue Discharge
Liquid Temperature: 0°C to 40°C / +32°F to +104°F
HP Range: 1 to 2 HP
pH: 6 to 8
Maximum Immersion Depth: 8m
- Motor with IP68 protection and F class insulation.
- Low temperature rise for long service life.
- Single phase motor with thermal protector.
- Double edge Tungsten cutter, high abrasive-resistance impeller and heat treatment bottom grind plate for cutting sewage.
- Stainless steel motor housing.
- Optional pedestal for easy installation.
- Easy to use
- Non clogging Cutter/Macerator impeller design.
- Double edge tungsten blades.
- Cuts long soft stringy material.
- Rated for continuous use.
- Has a float switch for run-dry protection.
- Motor has built in auto-reset thermal overload protection.
- Double mechanical seals with oil chamber and lip seal for added protection.
- 10 Metre HO7RNF neoprene chemical and oil resistant electrical cable with 3 pin plug.
- Solid Cast Iron pump body and impeller for durability.