TREVOLI Booster Pump Controller
This pump controller can control one or two three phase pumps.
It features a pressure transducer which removes the need for a mechanical pressure switch and allows the selection of pressure settings by simply pressing buttons on the controller.
Comes with a remote monitor which allows monitoring and controlling the pump from up to 1200m distance from the controller.
- Water supply from wells
- Irrigations of greenhouses, gardens, agriculture
- Rain water reuse
- Industrial plants
Rated output power: 0.37-2.2kW (single phase) 0.75-11kW (three phase)
Working temperature: -25℃ -to +55℃
Working humidity: 20% – 90%
Degree of protection: IP54
Install position: Vertical
Unit dimensions: (L x W x H) 31cm x 22cm x 12cm
Unit weight: 3.6 kg
- Pressure transducer removes the need for a mechanical pressure switch and allows the selection of pressure settings by simply pressing buttons on the controller.
- Automatically stops the pump in the case of water shortage, protecting it from dry running without installing float switch or liquid probe in the well.
- Dynamic LCD displaying pump running state
- Push Button Calibration
- Displays Pump Accumulative Running Time
- Displays Pump Last Five Fault Record
- RS485 Communication
- Starts and stops the pump in accordance with the different pressure settings
- Audible overflow alarm (also visible on LCD display)
- Protects the pump against many faults including:
-Pump shaft rust protection
-Three phase unbalance