The Bedford 600 series is a variable speed drive to enhance the performance of single phase and three phase water pumps up to 7.5 kW.
The Bedford 600 series eliminates the requirement for large pressure tanks and pressure switches used for automatic
operation as well as associated pressure cycling.
The Bedford 600 series provides both the ability to conserve energy through only operating the pump according to the speed required to maintain constant pressure and further allowing for multiple set points to be met.
The Bedford 600 series is equipped with an easy to use LCD display and is completely designed and built for controlling pump systems from the ground up.
Mounting bracket included.
A Pressure Transducer 4-20mA, 1mPa is required for operation (sold separately)
- Constant water pressure.
- Optimises pump performance.
- Soft start, low motor start current.
- No large pressure tank required.
TECHNOLOGY FEATURES – INPUT AND OUTPUT
- Input Voltage Range 240±15% and 415±15%
- Input Frequency Range 47~63Hz
- Output Voltage Range 0~rated input voltage
- Output Frequency Range 0~50/60Hz
- Digital Switch Input 3 input
- Analogue Signal Input – AI1:0~10V or 0~20mA input; AI2: 0~10V or 0~20mA Input
- Relay Output A pair of switched Outputs
- According to the water condition to supply constant pressure water without manual operation after parameters are set correctly.
- Stop running automatically when there is no water consumption and Alarm automatically when faults occur.
- Adapts to many kinds of inputs.* Sleep Function – Sleep down when there is no water consumption for energy saving
- Freeze-Proofing Function – Suitable for low temperature area, prevent pump from freezing
- Anti-clogging Function – take precaution against pipe clogging
- Power On Restart – Setting to allow automatic pump start when powered on
- Day-Part Function – 3 independent day-part control, up to 7 day-part achieved when defined
- Terminal Control Mode – Terminal Run/Stop, Manual/Auto Control, Electronic Contact Gauge Control
- Various water supply Fault Alarm Functions: High-Pressure, Low-Pressure, Low-Level, Transducer Error etc.
- As many as 22 kinds of fault protection function: Over-Current, Over-Voltage, Low-Voltage, Over-Load etc.
Professional design based on users’ needs, simplicity of operation and suitable for all kinds of applications.
- Dry run protection.
- High and low voltage protection.
- Input and output short circuit protection.
- High and low water pressure protection.
- Input and output phase failure protection.
- Over temperature protection.
- Sensor fault protection.